Birthdays of JSO Members

Here is a list of JSO Members birthdays.   Most dates are missing, so hopefully you can help fill in the blanks.  As birthdates are added I’ll rearrange things to show the birthdays in chronological order.

What I’m proposing is that we collectively share all the little tidbits about each individual member.

Hopefully, we can get each members birthday (month & day) & then put up a Birthday post at the appropriate time.

Every time a female JSO birthday is added, her name will be changed to the color gown she wears & her name will appear in bold

Sooooo, won’t you help fill in the blanks.  Below is the name of all the current JSO members & some categories of information.  I can easily add or delete any category of information.

I would like to add a good facial photo of each JSO member after their name, so if you have some please send me the photo via a CD or via email.

At the end of this list, I’ll include an Honor Roll of Contributors, by adding a footnote after the birthday & mentioning the persons name in the footnote

For those that prefer to mail a snail mail card to their favorite JSO member, here is the address:

The JSO Members Name

Marjorie

Marc,  Pierre

Honor Roll of Contributors

1 Jeanine Ann

2 Ineke

Mirusia, provided her own
René provided all the rest, not the Trumpet player

Comments

• February 25, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
    I have not a clue! Thank You very much!! Kati
    1. February 25, 2007 Marlene Warren wrote:
      I'm same as you Kati, not a clue...and none of the JSO are listed in my address book, so of course I don't have their birthdays listed either.
      1. February 26, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
        I barely know a few names correctly. Bill, You will have to shine over here!Kati
    2. February 26, 2007 Bill in Arizona wrote:
      I tried to send you an email, it was returned to me undeliverable. Has your email address changed?

Bill in Arizona
      southpawbc-phxazandreconcert@yahoo.com
      1. February 26, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
        Are You talking to me, Bill? My address is the same. Kati
  • February 26, 2007 Jeanine Ann wrote:
    Bill, the only one I know so far is Andre - 10/1. The others will take a lot of research and they may be old until then! But I will try. Hugs
    1. February 26, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
      I guess, that is what all of us know, just Andre,s. Kati
      1. February 26, 2007 Bill in Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A. wrote:
        From now on, if anyone attends a concert anywhere in the world, & has the opportunity of speaking to a JSO member, it will be obligitory (an absolute must) to ask for their birthday (Month & day)

In time, we should have all their birthdates & be able to wish each Happy Birthday with a personal birthday post & your personal message to each.

Bill in Arizona
        southpawbc-phxazandreconcert@yahoo.com
        1. February 26, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
          They think We are so rude!? Don,t think so? Kati
  • February 26, 2007 Jeanine Ann wrote:
    Maybe not Kati. Just say we would like to think good thoughts for them on their special day. Hugs
    1. February 27, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
      It would be something special, if We could send them a Birthday Card , wouldn,t ? Kati
  • February 27, 2007 Jeanine Ann wrote:
    That would be neat. Think how great they may feel that we would think of them. Hugs
  • February 28, 2007 Ineke wrote:
    Hi Bill,
    I sent you a few additions and corrections, but I am not seeing them in your list. Did you get them??
    1. February 28, 2007 ModeratorBillAZ wrote:
      I haven't received any corrections from you.  As soon as I do, I'll make them.  Please don't tell me I made a Spelling or punctuation mistake.  Kati would never let me live it down
      1. March 2, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
        That is right Bill, You started it, now have to be correct each time, or else! Kati
  • March 1, 2007 Jeanine Ann wrote:
    Hi Bill, have another date for you. Manoe Konings - March 10
  • March 1, 2007 Jeanine Ann wrote:
    AND ANOTHER - Arthur Cordewener - July 22
    1. March 1, 2007 ModeratorBillAZ wrote:
      I'll add them tomorrow & give you credit with a footnote <g>  Thanks for contributing.  I believe we will all have a lot of fun when 10 March 2007 rolls around, cause that will be the occasion of Manoe's BDay.

Lucky me!  I just discovered a mis-spelling of a JSO name.  Fortunately I caught it before anyone else noticed it, especially Kati

BTW Sally,  would you please call my home # & leave the snail mail address to Andre.  I want to write a personal letter asking for the JSO member BIRTHDAYS

1. March 2, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
        I just got my computer on, that does not mean, You will get away with it!! Kati
        1. March 2, 2007 WebMasterSally wrote:
          HAHA  you better Duck Bill !
        2. March 2, 2007 ModeratorBillAZ wrote:

The Spelling & Punctuation Police chief has just been busted by Ineke.

She caught two misspellings; the last name of Frank & Lara, which I just corrected.

At least I’ve not been busted on any punctuation mistakes.

I just composed a written letter to the HelpDesk asking them for a list of the JSO member birthdates.  I used a beautiful return address full color label made for me by Suzie & Dave Henise.  It includes a photo of André.

Hopefully we’ll soon have all the JSO member birthdates.

Manoe will be the first with a Happy Birthday post, Her birthday is 10 March   stay tuned

1. March 2, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
            So much for criticizing a foreigner! You were thinking Your English is perfect, HUH ?? kati
            1. March 2, 2007 Bill in Arizona wrote:
              I have a life long habit of putting my own foot in my mouth
              1. March 2, 2007 Shirley wrote:
                Hey Mr Bill, that habit is not just yours! Take it from one who knows!
                been there...done that!
  • March 7, 2007 George C wrote:
    Dear Sally,

I don't know if you are familiar with the Platin Scala web site.

The site address is www.platin-scala.com.

There you will find information on Gary Bennett, Thomas Greuel and Bela Mavrak. They don't give birthdays, but, lots of information.

George
    1. March 8, 2007 Bill in Arizona wrote:
      I went to the website you mentioned & left a message for the tenors. In the message I asked them for the month & day they were born & included my email address.
      1. March 8, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
        I am very anxious to see Bill, what will You come up for Manoe,s Birthday? Kati
      2. March 9, 2007 katalin e krisch wrote:
        Bill, did You think about the time difference, that is 8 hours for with Holland, I think, with this weekend time change here just 7. I know, You will put up something beautiful for Manoe, that would say, from all of us!! Kati
        1. March 9, 2007 Bill in Arizona wrote:
          I'll get out an email to everyone & include a link to the birthday message, so everyone can quickly & easily say something nice to Manoe
  • March 8, 2007 Jeanine Ann wrote:
    Bill, do you want birthday of Jean-Philippe - 12/16. He is not listed but I thought since you had Pierre on the list you may want to add him??
    George - thank you for the site. Will check it out. Hugs everyone
  • July 26, 2007 René wrote:
    many love Jo, and I missing him in the birthday chart: Jo Huijts NOV 16
  • August 15, 2007 Hsiang TAN wrote:
    Dear all,
    Did anyone remember Ad Triepels - he used to be a percussionist with the JSO and I wonder if anyone knows what he is up to nowadays? Has anyone met him in person? As with everyone, it is not difficult to like all of them - and their funny antics!!
    Cheers and hope to hear from somebody!
    Hsiang from AUSTRALIA