CARMEN MONARCHA

Carmen now has her own website.  She even has a guest book so you can leave a personal message.  If you have seen her in concert, please consider letting her know where & when.

Special thanks to Arie,  for providing the website information

related pages:

Carmen Monarcha 2005

Carmen Blog Page 2006

Carmen Blog Page 2008

Carmen Blog Page 2009

Carmen Brasil 2009

Comments

• March 26, 2008 Zelda wrote:
    My husband, daughter and I were lucky enough to see Andre' in Maastricht. We are looking forward to the concert here in Melbourne, Australia in November. The singing is fabulous and every item is very entertaining . My husband spoke to Gary Bennett in Maastricht, as they both come from Tasmania. My daughter was surprised to get a kiss on the cheek from Ruud when she wasn't looking! We were lucky enough to speak to some of the musicians before the concert started that night.
    Zelda
    Wallan, Melbourne
  • March 27, 2008 Vernice Warneke wrote:
    I just want to say hello to all the fans of Andre & Orchestra. Also I miss hearing about Sally. I wish her a speedy recovery.
    So sorry we won't have a Concert here in Portland this year, guess I'll have to pack my bag and travel. Love to all,
    Vernice
  • April 18, 2008 JD Jones wrote:
    I would like some info on Susan Erins. Does she have a website? Has she produced any CD's?
    1. April 18, 2008 Moderator Bill AZ wrote:
      Here   is a link to  Suzan's website.
      1. April 24, 2008 Moderator Bill AZ wrote:

Interesting enough, this topic on Carmen , is regularly viewed, every day, by an astonishingly large number of people.   This unusually high interest has gone on since the day this topic on Carmen was first posted

Everyone misses you Carmen , at the concerts on tour.

If you appear at the next Phoenix AZ concert, I'm going to try to dance a waltz with you.... if you & AndrĂ© are willing <g>  And if we do dance a waltz together, the first thing I'm going to do is call Arie in The Netherlands, long distance & tell him

Yes!  I do know how to waltz.  It's been impossible to find a female at the concerts that also knows how to waltz.

You do know how to waltz, don't you?  <Bill, waggles his eyebrows>

Bill in Arizona

• May 7, 2008 Arie Bussemaker wrote:
    From May 16 2008 till December in Australia, Carmen Monarcha is singing with the concerts of  AndrĂ© Rieu
    1. May 7, 2008 Moderator Bill AZ wrote:
      Thanks for the info Arie.  This topic on Carmen is one of the most popular.  Many, many people view it every day.  Even though there aren't many replies.....it sure captures a lot of people's attention....daily.
  • May 28, 2008 Pete Creighton wrote:
    When will Carman and Carla produce a cd and or a dvd of their music. Both are such great talents.
    1. May 28, 2008 Moderator Bill AZ wrote:
      Hi Pete,

You have just asked the $64.00 question.....I think everyone that has heard either one is hoping the 2 will get together & record a CD.

I'd buy their CD in a heartbeat.

Bill in Arizona

• July 12, 2008 Silvia wrote:
    Hi! Please, where can I find her's cd or cdv in Brazil?
    1. July 12, 2008 Shirley wrote:
      Silvia, Carmen has a web site,why don't you write in her guestbook and ask her where you might find her music there in Brazil. http://www.carmenmonarcha.com