Suzan Erens- Triathlon Athlete

(c) Suzan Erens

Suzan gave me permission to copy this photo.....taken when she was participating in a Triathlon. The Suzan in this photo must be 25-30 lighter than the Suzan I was photographed with way back in Dec 2005 here in Phoenix.  You must have Suzan's approval before copying or publishing this photo elsewhere.

You're really looking svelte.

Suzan recently announced she has given up smoking....something she was doing when I saw her in Dec 2005

Sooooo..........when are you going to give up sugar & caffeine?

I have front row tickets, along with web mommie, to the 23 June 2009 concert here in Phoenix; I sure hope you are part of the concert

Bill in Arizona

Comments

• October 16, 2008 Webmaster Sally wrote:
    Way To Go SUZAN !! Competing in a Triathlon is amazing of itself. I am so PROUD of you!!
  • October 17, 2008 john wrote:
    Suzan really looks in great shape.What you see on stage is really limited,So it's nice to see what celebrities are like behind the scenes.Suzan has some interesting pastimes
    Regards
    John
  • October 17, 2008 Shirley wrote:
    BEAUTY, BRAINS, TALENT, AND PHYSICALLY FIT! A winning combination. Way to go girl!
  • October 17, 2008 kati wrote:
    IT IS VERY HARD WORK YOU DO SUZAN, LOOK GREAT. LOVED TO SEE YOU AT THE CONCERTS ALSO, EVERY TIME. I WILL MISS YOU EACH TIME. KATI
  • October 17, 2008 kati wrote:
    It is hard work Suzan, you look great!!! Wish you all the luck and happiness there is. I will miss you all the time at the concerts. Maybe i will see you in Germany? Kati
  • October 18, 2008 CONSTANCE wrote:
    when I was in high school (25 years ago next year it will be 26. o my gosh I can't believe it's been that long already!!.)I was in track and cross country.I did three miles in track usually in the spring and three miles cross country in the fall.I am so proud of you!! because you did a triathlon.it takes alot of training and encouragement from others to do what you are doing beautiful lady.keep it up and I will miss you on June 19th.good luck and god bless you.constance ooxx